Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our Tree

So we took a trip to MI for Thanksgiving.. And besides the 17 hour drives :( we had so much fun.. Jaime's nieces are so cute we had a sleepover and played in the snow.. Jaime and I made dinner for her family and despite me being super nervous every thing turned out well and they all liked it. I got sick the day after and that was no fun but I was able to get through it with the help of the family.

Well it's about Christmas time and Jaime and I were SO excited to decorate for it!! Jaime's mom gave her these two singing snowmen and a lit gingerbread house they are great. She also gave us some stockings now we just need to get the boys theirs. :) Oh and she got us "our first christmas in our new home" ornament (other side pictured below)!! We took some pictures and a family shot and so I thought I would share them with you guys.. I hope everyone is doing well and you had a good thanks giving.


No comments: