Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fence fence fence!!








Well Jaime and I are finally getting our backyard finished. We are now adding in sod, well Jaime is putting it in for us :)... and our fence is up and the boys like it. We are getting everything together finally :) My aunt is coming in this weekend which I am excited for and my parents will be coming in march and jaime's parents in april. if anyone wants to visit you can come too. my games just started and my girls won the first two yay!!! keep us updated on your lives too...

4 comments:

liljackmonkey said...

Yay for the fence and sod!! :D Loves you!

Mindy Neal said...

you guys are amazing to put that up by yourselves!!! We miss you and keep us posted on the games!

Hess Family said...

It is about time you updated this thing. I am glad everything is working out for you. Love the fence and I am sure the puppies will love it!! Went and watched the Ag softball team play this weekend in St. George! It was so fun. When we first got there the girls asked where you were? We missed you being there. Glad the new team is going well!

Shakiah Saltern said...

hahaha That fence post is bigger than you meesh!!! o my heck i freakin miss you soo much!!!! haha so guess what i get to play on the LLamas hahah but wont be as fun cuz you wont be there!!!!! haha ttyl love you tonz meeshe!