Wednesday, July 15, 2009

been a while...

Well per Cam's comment I thought I would update this thing. I have been really busy with recruiting this summer. I was in CO for a week and that was crazy but at the same time it was good. I got to see my parents and my little sister Mel. I even got to see her play a little softball, she's a stud.. I have also recruited in Kissimmee FL and Atlanta GA and right now working a camp in Anderson SC... So I have been all over. Jaime has also been very busy. She has been working toward getting into the Air Force Reserves for a while now. She took took her test and got a 71 on the ASVAB.. I think that is it lol she only needed like a 31 and she royally killed it.. she will probably be sent off to basic training around September :( It sucks she will be gone but it is a great oppertunity for her and she will only be gone for 3-4 months.. only.. ugh... The dogs are normal and so is the house.. nothing new because we have no money lol ... well I think that is it for now ....

1 comment:

Hess Family said...

Well it is about time girl!! Good to hear from ya! Sounds like you have been a busy woman. Sounds like fun though. What? I thought Jamie was going to be a cop? Sounds like she is ready for the Air Force though! Way to trash the test girl! Miss ya lots and glad to hear an update. Keep 'em coming!