Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our New Home

Well this is for all our friends and family since we can't and do not talk to everyone weekly. :) Jaime and I are now in Savannah, GA. After a lot of term oil and trying to get life on track it looks like it may have finally worked. We just bought a 2 bed/ 2 bath house in a new subdivision. We love it now just need to raise the money for a fence in the back yard cause Jaime is itchin for some puppies ;). We have not met a lot of people here which sucks cause we miss our friends and going out. But we are enjoying time together it is few and far between.

I am working as the Assistant coach at Savannah College of Art and Design. I like the job a lot and get to learn daily. I think coaching may be my profession lol news to me. I am working with the outfield, who would have guessed right, and I am doing a lot of office work. Not the highlight of my day lol... I miss my USU girls but I learn something new from every group of athletes I have coached so I am not complaining. I will be visiting Utah in December so if anyone can hang out let me know :)

Jaime is currently working selling Kirby vacumes but that is tempory. She will be going into the Police Academy soon and we are really excited about that. She is going home to visit family this weekend and maybe check out those puppies I was talking about lol..

Well we have an extra bedroom so if anyone wants to visit please come lol :)

3 comments:

Mindy Neal said...

Yeah I am so glad you have a blog. We really miss you guys also. Your house looks so awesome. I am glad you are loving your job. I can't see Jaime selling vacuums but hey you got to do what you got to do. I told Taydem and Tyker that you had a blog and tyker was like MEESH!!

Quela said...

Welcome to the wonderful word of blogging. I'm so glad you finally joined in! Now we can keep in touch a lot better. And when you come to Utah in December we totally need to get together.
Meesh, you bought a house. That's awesome! I might have to send you a picture of me for a house warming gift. He he!
I'm glad everything is going great and that you're having a good time out in Jarja!

Hess Family said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad you joined the blogging world!!! I love your cute little house!! Well we are having a BOY so no addition to the future Llama team! I can't wait to see you guys in December. We all definitely need to get together!!