Friday, October 31, 2008

Puppies and life











Well Jaime brought back our two puppies from Michigan this week. They are so cute. Joe is 12 weeks and is a little bigger. Tucker is 9 weeks and although smaller is a feisty lil man.. They are from the same dad but different moms so fun. They do well on the schedule we have them on and seem to like us. They greet me every morning by the bed when they get out of their crate and like to play for a while before they let us get ready. Besides that life is good. Jaime is doing well.. Had fun in MI but was ready to come home. I have games this weekend then we get 2 months of down time which will be nice. I will get more time at home to work my other job and to be here with the boys and Jaime.. Besides that all is well :)

2 comments:

Mindy Neal said...

I am glad you finally got the dogs.
They are darling. We can't wait to see you in december!!

Hess Family said...

I love your puppies!! They are so darn cute! We are excited for our dinner date with you while you are here in Utah! Can't wait to see you!!!